Why We're DifferentWhat our clients say differentiates us in the marketplace is our:
- Workplace assessment capabilities - All workspaces should be laid out to be ergonomically correct regardless of the equipment that is used.
- After the sale support and training - Showing the user how to properly utilize the equipment maximizes your return on investment increasing employee well being and productivity. Purchasing the equipment alone simply is not enough.
- Ability to fit the product to the person rather than the person to the product.
- Providing a total workplace solution - They just don't stop at "furniture" but rather focus on all of the necessary tools required to get the user "up and running" immediately, interfacing with their computer hardware.
- Seating Evaluation Program - Summit is one of the only companies I'm aware of that allows you to try seating out before you make the investment. We are all built differently. Simply ordering a chair without ensuring that it fits properly is simply not advisable.